FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & PICKUP POLICIES
- Q: What’s happening at the greenhouse this year?
- A: We’re busy growing! We’re going ahead with growing our usual crops for you this season, including all of your favourite vegetables, herbs, and bedding plants.
- Q: Are you open? Can I come look around?
- A: We will be open for in-store shopping Monday, May 3rd.
- Masks are mandatory on site & there is a limit of 4 people per greenhouse at a time.
- Are you going to have X/Y/Z plant?
- A: We grow hundreds of varieties of plants, and we’re growing all of our regular stock this season.
- Q: Are trees, shrubs, and perennials in?
- A: Yes. Trees, shrubs, and perennials start to arrive in early May, for in-person shopping at our location.
- Q: Can I reserve plants to be picked up later this season?
- A: No, we won't be taking pre-orders. As plants are ready for sale, they'll be available to purchase at our greenhouse and on the website.
- Q: When can I pick up my plants?
- A: Upon checkout, you’ll be able to choose your preferred pickup date and time. We need time to process your order, which is why same and next day pickups aren’t currently options.
- Q: How do I pick up my purchase?
- A: When you’ve arrived at our store, please call 522-GROW. We’ll bring your order out or direct you where to pick up.
- Q: Can I order bags of soil, mulch, etc.?
- A: Yes! Though, to keep our employees and customers as safe as possible, we will no longer be loading soil, mulch, and stone into open vehicles. Upon arrival, one of our employees will direct you where to go, and we ask that you load the soil yourself. Exceptions may be made for flat-bed trucks and trunks that are completely closed off to the rest of the vehicle.
- Q: Do you sell gift cards?
- A: Yes! You can purchase gift cards here. They can be used online and in store.
- Q: I have a paper gift certificate from a previous year. Can I use it?
- A: Yes. Keep in mind that our gift certificates never expire!